Friday, May 11, 2007

Leadership By Walking Around

I loved this approach. It seemed as if someone has written my own thoughts here. I strongly beleive in the same. In fact I have an increment to this post.

The post is called "If I Were The CEO..." http://mayankkrishna.blogspot.com/2007/05/if-i-were-ceo.html.

He says that he will act like this when he will be the CEO. But I say that this approach can be followed everywhere of course customized levels

1. When you are managing people.
2. When you are managing children.
3. When you are managing peers.
4. When you are managing your Boss.
5. When you are managing your friends.
6. When you are manging your relations :)

This is the approach to be followed. Maximize the interraction. Maximize the communication and it is done ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice :-)

Loved the last two lines of your post...