Monday, December 24, 2007

Kuchh Khaas hai Hum Sabhee Mein

Remember these lines from the old ad of Cadburys dairy milk.

This is the same thing that Amir Khan propagates in his new movie - Taare Zameen Par - A MUST watch :)

For the first time I was speechless after watching a movie. What I felt I could not speak, I could not express only my throat and my eyes were able to express my feelings. My heart didn't know to cry or to smile. I had my own childhood doing rounds in front of me. I am thankful for many people to have understood me and made me what I am today.

The movie is special in its own sense, it captures the feelings of a child and also lets us know the meaning of being a child.

Amir Khan has not portrayed only himself in this movie as happens in most of the blockbusters today (Be is shahrukh or amir's movies). He has shown a child and his thoughts. I guess the best descrition of the movie can be done by the portrait (drawsn by Amir Khan in the movie) of Ishaan Aawasthee (Darsheel). I tried a lot but could not get the pic on the net but shall try and get from somewhere soon and post :)

One more thing the movie points is when we say that we care then we should give the other person the confidence that we are there. In case there has been some mistakes then also we are there. Its not good to get angry at the mistake but to give a helping hand to say that we are there.

A MUST watch indeed

No comments: