Tuesday, January 29, 2008

DO I want to STUDY more

The other day me and my dad were discussing about higher studies.  He was mentioning some people whom he knew doing MBA from Harvard.  He was curious as to how they get admission and how they get finance.  Well finance - he also finances such candidates.

And then he asked me a question, which became a million dollar question, - DO I WANT TO STUDY MORE? -- An MBA from Harvard or the like was what he was referring to.

I shook my head in denial at that time and he didn't question.  The thought remained with me.

I guess I am not sure as to if I want to study more.  If yes then what and if no then why not. 

Yes what I would like to study if given a chance is do a course in ENTREPRENEURSHIP - An MBA in entrepreneurship.  Well sounds interesting these days.

I know that entrepreneurs are not formed or taught but still it will give me a platform to learn something that others have already put in place and then make my own way, make my own understandings and may be become an entrepreneur myself.

I have read about all the a bit and all that I have gathered is there is no right way and there is no wrong way of doing things.  There are ways and the best way is the way which becomes successful.  There may be some ways which may give you a bit more mileage but not for sure. 

In this field I understand, most of your beliefs get shaken off.  Most of your rights and wrongs gets reverted.  (here try)

Anyway ending with -- may be I want to do this ALSO in life :)

nityn

No comments: