Thursday, May 29, 2008

Is Life / World a Stochastic process

Is Life / World a Stochastic process....... I think I have been trying to decipher the same. 

I have been trying to understand the larger circle of life (which we don't know) and the smaller circle of life which we are destined to getting to know.... 

In Matrix Oracle says - He will get to know if he is the chosen one or not, when he should know......  The moment Neo gets to know that he is the chosen one, he knows that he can do the impossible and starts dodging the bullets...

I have been trying to figure out if DOTS CONNECT FORWARD ever or not.... In fact I have been trying to connect the dots forward...  But till now I only get to know that this was the logical next dot in series only when the next dot has already occurred.... Simply to say that DOTS STILL CONNECT BACKWARDS

Then I come across the theory of BLACK SWAN...  and I understand that the outliers (in the bell curve - normal distribution) are the SUCCESSFUL ones which you don't see or understand using the patternized distribution of data points...

Let's now try to get to know what makes OUTLIERS.... Is there a pattern in the randomness of outliers.... 

No comments: