Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Outrunning what I am running for

This has always been my case.

Let me explain or rather try to explain.

Lets say I want something. Be it anything. Lets say I want a certain kind of chocolate that I saw in someone else's hands. ( Yes typically this is the case, I want something that I like after seeing it in others hands. I am trying to change this these days -- shall discuss later )

I start liking and longing that chocolate. But I dont have the means and the ways to get it. I start feeling that I can't live without that chocolate. I do everything to get that. But NO I wont get that so easily so I start planing and making arrangements to get that chocolate.

Now I start dreaming for having that chocolate even more. I have only one thing that I can do and that is EFFORTs so I keep doing them. The chocolate becomes more and more important to me. I keep running for that chocolate.

And then one day I give up for that chocolate. I have run so much for that chocolate that I am tired and the time I should have spent enjoying that chocolate I spent chasing that.

Then I get the chocolate. As soon as I get the chocolate ----- I dont want to have it any more. I have outrun what I was running for.

Then there is a new chocolate and I start running again :)

Now replace chocolate with ................................................... anything.


What to do ???? I think I should leave it like that only and believe in the theory of dots connecting. They will connect but at the right time. You will know if you are the chosen one at the right time. No sooner no later.

Lets live in today then. AAJ KE LIYE JEE LEIN

No comments: