Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I can see (smell) a change

I can see a positive change happening.  The much needed revolution is happening.

I guess the wheels of fortune is shifting.  The stars are moving again and giving way to new reforms.

 

In cricket - I could see the birth of new genre IPL.  And I see here we, Indians will find some thing good to spend time on and cheer about. (rather than only Idiot box with idiot soaps).  This will also teach us Indians, that sports is not only international, but also national.  This will also increase our habit of WINNING

 

In Politics - With change in leadership seen in US, there is also change in leadership seen.. Manmohan Singh brings in Young Blood and I guess Rahul Gandhi is also preparing.  Only question is this elections or next (which no one knows will be after 5 years or in between)

 

In Financial Markets - Alan Greenspan,  Paulson, Bernanke all tying their own hands by making the financial markets to become more complex.  In India the new report by XXXX also states the financial reforms to make things more open and clear and market governed.  In fact the control regime to be waved off.  This is sync with the 8 year old thought that I shared in one of the GDs....  Which said that don't spoon feed Indian corporates.  Let them be self sufficient.  Let them Change and survive or get extinct

nityn

No comments: