Thursday, April 09, 2009

A strange thing happened today


I dont know call it chance or some awesome way to decide and design !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yesterday I got cheated by a vending machine. -- Ya that's how I would describe it... I take the VTA to office from my place of stay. The cost of one way pass is 1.75 $. Yesterday I had used a 5 $ bill to get the pass and the machine returned me $3 back -- yes it cheated and did not give the 25 cents coin... I guess there were none.. nevertheless.. I was a bid shocked and felt weird..

Today I again went to the same vending machine and took the same pass and gave 2 X 1$ coins and then you know what -- I got back 2 X 25 cents coins back... yes yesterday's coin was also returned...

Now am I being stupid -- as there must be a mechanism -- may be a camera and face recognition system / a finger print detector or something

OR - Its just plain simple lucky by chance ..........

No comments: