Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What am I doing these days

 

What am I doing these days?

This is the question that not many people are asking me but I am also asking myself.

I also ask people Where are they investing their times these days...

Let me then write down what all I am doing these days and from here write about my activities regularly. :)

The time that I get after commuting for two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening and that I spend on work I invest in the following manner (not priority based but mood based)

Reading -- Apart from blogs, I am reading couple of books and newspaper as a daily thing

Blogging -- I want to do that but too lazy to write

Driving Car -- Yes I like driving so these days I drive to places on the weekends

Traveling / Sight Seeing -- This is in conjunction with my driving spree ... I have in the recent past covered -- Kullu - Manali ,  Tirupati - Tirumala - Kanipakkam, Mysore - Brindavan Gardens,  Bheemeshwari - Kavery fishing Camp.......

Strategising - I have been trying to make strategies which I think can solve some issues at hand. Be it traffic / Companies / Management by graphs /

Networking

Career Management

Trends Spotting - In business , In world , In systems , In processes

Entrepreneuring

Running / Jogging - I go for a 30 - 40 min run everyday in the evening - This gives me a nice feeling after that sweat

Trading - Ya I have learnt how to invest - day trade - concepts of Futures and Options , IPO , Mutual funds -  This also I do these days

Studying for PMP

Preparing my wish-list

Watch TV and Talk to friends is another thing that I do daily

 

Remember to put things in PARALLEL than putting them in series.  When you show dependencies things get slotted, when you keep in Parallel something or the other keeps getting done and enthusiasm is high

nityn

No comments: