Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Another market

Having seen the stock market and seen it enough I guess... As a new entrant I used to follow everything that I could.  I used to understand the market mood and the market sentiment.  I used to try and understand the Technical Analysis and the Macro Economics fundamentals.

I tried to understand the real and estimated valuation too.  I have understood only one thing and that is NOTHING IS RIGHT and NOTHING IS WRONG.  People change the opinion / rating about companies, about general economics, about everything in no time.  Only thing they do is that they change their statements. 

I don't understand can't anyone tell with clarity.  Are there too many factors.  Cant people read what is expected and what is the direction things are going. 

I just get reminded of an OLD ADAGE which said : SUNIYE SABKEE KARIYE MANKEE.

As it is only I who can tell how much PINK I see in PINK.  Hence know the facts, know the opinions but decide yourself.

Its like this Have the Data --> Get the Information --> Get the knowledge and then convert that to WISDOM yourself.  The opinions should be taken but have faith in yourself.

No comments: